Hotel Croce di Malta is located only a few steps from both the Arno River and the Santa Maria Novella railway station. The church of the same name makes up one of the corners of an ideal triangle of works of art linking Piazza Santa Maria Novella, the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza Duomo, all of which only a few minutes’ walk away.
All 98 rooms are decorated according to the canons of classic elegance.
The three conference rooms are comfortable and unique due to the design and decorations.
Traditional Tuscan cuisine linked to the flavours of the area meets international cuisine.
Hotel Croce di Malta Services
- FREE Internet Wi-Fi Everywhere
- Superb City Centre Location
- 98 Rooms Recently Refurbished
- Swimming Pool Courtyard
- Panoramic Rooftop Terrace
- Restaurant il Coccodrillo
- 3 Modern Meeting Rooms by the hotel
- Restaurant and piano bar
- Cocktail lounge